I have tried Refresh tears (not worked), I have tried Lumify (did work but only for 30 mi, rebound redness is worst). I have tried GenTeal (they work a little). I have tried organic castor oil which work best
Here is a quick recap, I tried to resume as much as possible. I attached pictures from both eyes (BE), right eye (RE), and left eye (LE)
My red eye veins timeline:
1) Web Developer working in office from 2008 to 2014 (Eyes were fine)
2) Stop working as developer and then started tanning with no eye protection from 2014 to 2016 (Eyes were fine too)
3) From 2016 to mid 2017 went back to web developer working 27/4 but now in a dark work with no central heating, so electrical heater was needed. (Eyes were fine as well)
4) Mid 2017 big accident, arm laceration, 45 stitches, 1 year recovery, bought extra heater for extreme cold weather, I kept working on same dark room with electrical heaters. (Eyes kept doing fine)
Eye Problems start here
5) In mid 2018 while still in recovery I started to notice some red veins. I was not worried then
6) In 2019, red veins keep growing, I started to worry and I started my eye research.
Found cold compresses, hot compresses, vitamins, eye supplements like bilberry fruit, eye-bright herbs, and omega-3s, change diet to organic grass feed, but eyes kept the same
7) In mid 2019 I went for online consultation and was recommended to use Refresh tears which helped me a little. I was using them 2 drops per eye every 20 minutes for them to be effective and pausing computer work every 20 min.
They not work that great so after a month I tried Lumify which worked great but rebound redness was worst. So I stopped.
First Eye Doctor Visit
8) Went to Ophthalmologist in September 2019 but I was dumbfounded when he only recommend me Refresh tears and come back in a month.
Second Eye doctor visit
9) Nothing changes with my red veins so went back to doctor and this time he recommended Lumify, I was floored with his lack of knowledge and did not know what was going on. I left the doctor office helpless.
My current routine to live with my red vein
1) Working on my computer 15 min and then stop for 5 min
2) On that resting time, I put cold compresses on my eyes and then one drop of organic castor oil Hexane-Free.
Yes I use organic castor oil Hexane-Free because with my research, seems this organic castor oil is helping me the same like these medications which I feel better than putting in my eyes medication drops every 15 minutes.
3) I try to keep eating healthy greens organic and less meat but only grass feed
4) I bough two humidifiers and eliminate one heather as hot air was not helping.
5) I drink green juices every day
But even after all this, seems like I am getting nowhere and problems sometimes is worst, please please, anyone help me.
Thanks for your Question
First of all don't use lumify eye drops or any similar eye drops as these medications can cause rebound redness.
Second thing, it seems you visited multiple eye doctors and all of them examined your eyes and they found nothing so this is how your eyes look. Some people have healthy prominent conjunctival blood vessels and there is nothing we can do to get rid of these vessels.
Keep your healthy life style. Keep using preservative free lubricant eye drops. Don't use any other eye drops or oil in your eye. Don't over treat things.
Try to use computer glasses with blue light filter to protect your eye from computer screen and get a good sleep at night. Lack of sleep and tiredness and make these veins look more prominent.