I was diagnosed with simple anisometropia in my left eye while the right eye is normal.I'm looking forward how to cure it and is there any treatment either from diet or my life style so that my both eye's refractive index becomes the same.
My Eye specialist recommended me glasses and I'm fine with it.I'm a student and a frequent net user so please do help me what I'm supposed to do to get out of this condition moreover I'm afraid of intraocular lens surgery so answer to my query as soon as possible!
1. Age : 20
2. Systemic diseases: No
3. Eye diseases: Simple Ansiometropia
4. Previous eye surgeries: No
5. Eye Drops: Tears Gel
6. Glasses and contact lens wearer: Not yet
7. Your complain in which eye: Left Eye
8. Chief Complain: not as such but i'm having little pain after the doctor told me about the diagnosis of ansiometropia in my left eye
9. Duration: about 6 months
Thanks for your Question
Simple anisometropia is a common thing and most of the time it doesn't need any treatment other than glasses. Some patients have high anisometropia in which the difference between both eyes is more than 2.00 D.
Most of these patients complain of headache and double vision even with glasses and those patients who required clear lens extraction with intraocular lens implantation.
In your case, which is simple one, just use glasses.